IABC Philadelphia members can attend the event for 50% off the registration price. Contact [email protected] to receive the code.
Over the past three years, corporate communications professionals have elevated the practice of agile, timely, and strategic storytelling. Communications is no longer a function that is designed to respond reactively, but one that is positioned to lead and shape conversations. It is also an arena where mistakes can happen — sometimes very publicly. There are valuable opportunities to learn from these mistakes as much as our successes.
At this year’s conference, we will examine what we’ve learned and answer the questions that are top of mind, including: what will shape our strategies as we go forward? What do we need from our leaders to get the job done? And how will the practice continue to evolve?
Join fellow communicators to hear from leaders of some of the world’s most relevant brands as we explore what comes next for the practice.
Who Should Attend: This conference is designed especially for senior-level professionals and their teams responsible for shaping and executing on their organization's communications strategy for both external and internal audiences.
- Jonathan Adashek, chief communication officer and SVP of marketing and communications, IBM
- Kelly Clausen, head of corporate communications and marketing, Etsy
- Ed Harnaga, senior VP, chief communications officer, Pfizer
- Jennifer Lowney, global head of communications, Citi
- Dev Pragad, president and CEO, Newsweek
- Frank X. Shaw, chief communications officer, Microsoft
- March 16, 2023 at 8:00am – March 17, 2023