Why Join IABC?
IABC serves professionals in the field of business communication, bringing together the profession’s collective disciplines. We deliver on the Global Standard in communication through our educational offerings, certification, awards program, resource library, online magazine and annual world conference. We support our community of business communication professionals with innovative thinking, shared best practices, in-depth learning and career guidance.
Are you interested in becoming a member? Here are several helpful resources:
Need an at-a-glance list of reasons to join?
- Attend chapter and regional events for face-to-face connection and continued learning on topics that span the communication profession.
- Be the first to know about exclusive opportunities, new membership perks and flash sales through members-only communications.
- Access to The Hub, IABC's exclusive online social network, to save time and more easily deliver results with instant access to peers and resources from around the world.
- Attend free monthly IABC webinars to help you stay informed and up-to-speed on the latest trends, with instruction from experts in the field.
- Enjoy member rates for the IABC World Conference where you'll connect and learn alongside the brightest in the communication profession.
- Get member rates for IABC Gold Quill Awards entries. The Gold Quill Awards program recognizes excellence in the communication profession.
- Browse the IABC Job Centre to help land your next big opportunity, with IABC members gaining exclusive access to the newest postings. Or, post a job opening and use it to find the next member of your team.
- Save with member rates when you apply for professional certification options offered by the Global Communication Certification Council (GCCC).