- the person or business that every customer wants to buy from,
- the professional every organization wants to hire,
- the employer everyone wants to work for,
- the first call the media makes when they want expert commentary,
- owning the #1 spot on the list for a new job or position,
- or being the top of the pitch list for an amazing new piece of business.
Wouldn’t it be nice if the people you want in your life, and in your business, started chasing you instead of the other way around?
November 8, 2022
6:00 - 7:00 p.m. ET
Are you ready to increase your influence, to lead your field into the future, and to value your time more highly (while getting paid more for the value that only you can deliver)?
It’s time to turn your “you-nique” identity into a competitive edge.
In this exciting and liberating presentation:
- You’ll learn how to identify your “superpower,” - your Inner Identity that is a unique combination of your purpose and personality, your strengths and weaknesses and your domains of intelligence, skill and talent. This is the key to personal performance!
- Next, we’ll connect to your social identity and align your value with the values of the people you serve and want to spend time with in such a way that you can stop “pushing” yourself onto those who aren’t interested and instead, pull those you really want to you.
- Finally, we’ll develop your public identity and show you how to amplify your you-unique genius into the world through visual, verbal, written and behavioural communication. In other words, we’ll help you to win the reputation game and generate the kind of word-of-mouth endorsements you want people to be sharing when you’re not in the room.
About the Presenters
Together, they are the strategic and creative team behind the most successful new product launch in Australian history.
They have delivered leadership development programs around the world for global tech giants, have created internal and external engagement campaigns for financial institutions, pharmaceutical companies, professional services firms, FMCG and retailers. They also worked with UN Women and the Singapore Government to develop strategies to raise awareness and help prevent human trafficking in the region.
Today, they help innovative leaders, ambitious professionals and category-defining entrepreneurs to understand what drives their customers, communities, their teams and even themselves, and to identify, align and amplify their own personal genius.
In short, they help smart people to #BePeopleSmart.
- November 08, 2022 at 6:00pm – 7pm
- 12 people are going