In this role you will be responsible to:
- Help produce monthly employee newsletter, including determining and writing content, editing, securing stakeholder approvals, providing design direction, coordinating layout and design, and distribution.
- Review and evaluate the effectiveness of current employee communication channels and identify and implement new communication channels where/when warranted.
- Plan, write, prepare and/or review internal communication pieces that provide employees with information including internal news, HR policies and benefits, patient safety and employee recognition. This includes but is not limited to writing newsletter articles, brochures, memos, announcements and presentations.
- Utilize EinsteinConnect, Einstein's employee intranet, as a communication channel including writing, editing and managing content and generating employee awareness and usage of portal.
- Assist with the planning and logistics for various employee events and initiatives.
- Assist in providing leaders with appropriate messaging and tools to help them be effective communicators.
- Act as a communication resource for staff and management and educate/assist them in effectively utilizing communication channels.
If you possess the following qualifications, please apply immediately.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Journalism, Communications or English
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years work experience in a corporate or employee communications role; experience in healthcare is a plus
- Excellent writing and storytelling skills, with an ability to write clearly and accurately, as well as vary writing style to meet needs and suit the communications channel
- Ability to analyze audiences and pinpoint key messages
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with departments and units to facilitate effective communication across an organization
- Strategic thinker, ability to work as part of a team
- Knowledge and use of social media/trends as it can be applied to employee communications
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and quickly adjust priorities as needed
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
If interested, visit the website at https://bit.ly/3m0fKkM
Do you like this post?