Airgas is recruiting for a Senior Marketing Communications Manager.
Conshohocken, PA - Hybrid Work Environment - Remote/In-Office
Business casual dress code
How will you CONTRIBUTE and GROW?
You will be responsible for supporting sales goals and driving the creation and establishment of favorable and consistent Airgas brand, messaging and product image across commercial segments, by creating and implementing comprehensive communication plans and content, with measurable results.
In particular, you will:
- Define effective communications plans, working with market segment, business development, and business unit leaders to understand current business challenges. Assist teams with bringing new and existing offers, and product and service brands to market.
- Drive the execution of content creation through an integrated process that includes key brand identity message development and favorable product image for both internal and external audiences to maximize business impact.
- Content will support market and product positioning (including launches) and can include: brochures, datasheets, web content, eBooks/whitepapers, video, photography, webinars, product packaging, training materials, and promotional materials including retail, advertising, direct mail and email, social media, and more.
- Act as a liaison between SMEs, channel teams and outside suppliers.
- Assist Marketing Communications team with Airgas brand strategy including corporate brand identity standards, trademark portfolio and creation of product brand books to maintain brand integrity across all platforms.
- Track and monitor success of communications plans: evaluate the quality, creativity and effectiveness of all communications activities.
- Manage direct commercial communications to the customers for business leaders, including operating platform conversions, price increases and more
- Manage planning for national trade shows; including strategy, messaging, logistics, execution and promotion to increase booth traffic.
- Assist with marketing communications vendor/suppliers — product and services ebook, web content, video and literature production, designers and illustrators, photographers, printers, warehouse and fulfillment; trade shows and exhibits (corporate/national); trade, association and program publications (print and digital advertising); and billboards and more.
Are you a MATCH?
Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing or Advertising (Master’s Degree preferred) or equivalent education and experience
Minimum of five years experience creating marketing communications plans and successfully managing a variety of marketing communications projects
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience writing effective, results-oriented marketing communications plans based on collaboration with marketing resources
- Copywriting experiences for a variety of media, including print collateral and advertising, websites, catalogs, direct mail and email promotions, radio, and videos (provide samples for both print and digital)
- Ability to lead in cross-functional work teams, with project management skills and attention to details, translating marketing plans and strategies into effective marketing communications plans and tactics, reviewing and advising graphic design, and using social and digital media and other tactics to deliver messages and create an effective online (and offline) presence
- Effective communicator; ability to work effectively and build consensus across various functional groups to achieve goals
- Excellent organization and time-management skills
- Results-oriented, strong sense of urgency, proactive and flexible
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google suite tools
- Experience in Adobe Acrobat, Indesign and Photoshop preferred
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, is a leading U.S. supplier of industrial, medical and specialty gases, as well as hardgoods and related products; one of the largest U.S. suppliers of safety products.
Through the passion and diversity of its 18,000 associates, Airgas fosters a culture of safety, customer success, sustainability and innovation. Airgas associates are empowered to share ideas, take initiative and make decisions.
Airgas is a subsidiary of Air Liquide, a world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health. Air Liquide is present in 78 countries with approximately 64,500 associates globally.
Join us for a stimulating experience: you’ll find a world of learning and development opportunities where inventiveness is at the heart of what we do, in an open, collaborative and respectful environment.
Your differences enhance our performance
At Airgas, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace that embraces the diversity of our employees, our customers, patients, community stakeholders and cultures across the world.
We welcome and consider applications from all qualified applicants, regardless of their race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, disability or any other protected characteristic. We strongly believe a diverse organization opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to innovate by living our fundamentals, acting for our success and creating an engaging environment in a changing world.
To apply, go to: https://airgas.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en