The UHS Corporate PR & Communications team is hiring a dynamic Senior Manager - Social Media to drive the company’s social media strategy, planning, implementation and results for UHS Corporate and US-based subsidiaries.
One of the nation’s largest and most respected providers of hospital and healthcare services, Universal Health Services, Inc. has built an impressive record of achievement and performance. Growing steadily since its inception into an esteemed Fortune 500 corporation, annual revenues were $11.6 billion in 2020. In 2021, UHS was again recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune; in 2020, ranked #281 on the Fortune 500; and listed #330 in Forbes ranking of U.S.’ Largest Public Companies. Headquartered in King of Prussia, PA, UHS has 89,000 employees and through its subsidiaries operates 26 acute care hospitals, 334 behavioral health facilities, 39 outpatient facilities and ambulatory care access points, an insurance offering, a physician network and various related services located in 38 U.S. states, Washington, D.C., Puerto Rico and the United Kingdom.
The senior social media manager will also serve as company’s social media expert, spearheading innovation and engagement across all relevant social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) account presence via profiles/posts for company’s Acute Care hospitals, Behavioral Health facilities, employed physicians, and other entities.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Establishes, manages and measures top-tier social media approaches that elevate the brands, promote services, inform/educate audiences and support reputation
- Manages the Social Media team leading Facilities in identifying appropriate social media channels for specific business needs, planning and developing timely content and tailoring campaigns to their target audience
- Inspires and drives innovative new social media approaches that differentiate the UHS and facility brands. Supports initiatives that contribute to the goals and success of campaigns, specific to social media and in coordination with other marketing efforts.
- Implements changes to result in improved business and monitors performance of various social media initiatives
- Plans and manages budget for boosted (paid) social media and determines ROI on major initiatives
- Partners with teams within Public Relations function and with other functional areas across UHS Communications and Marketing for an integrated user experience
- Sets the standard for excellence in social media that is engaging, grows audiences, delivers business value and shares with external audiences the superior patient care delivered at UHS.
- Serves as key liaison to Corp HR on LinkedIn strategies for Recruitment/Retention, providing periodic training, stats, best practices, etc.
- Bachelor's degree with 5 - 8 years' experience in social media marketing with demonstrated successes, and minimum of 5 years’ digital marketing experience.
- Keeps pace with trends and developments in social media. Understands social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, blogs, etc.
- Has a passion for applying social media and digital marketing to meet business goals and objectives
- Ability to identify threats and opportunities in user generated content
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization methods and applications
- Proficiency in managing boosted (paid) social media
- Familiarity with Digital Media/Paid Social Media strategies and measurement, preferred
- Strong writing and proofing skills
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of tools including Meltwater Engage, Google Analytics, Reputation.com, as well as internal reporting tools
- Familiarity with website creation and ongoing content management
- This opportunity provides a rewarding career, challenging and rewarding work environment as well as growth and development opportunities within UHS and its subsidiaries, including competitive compensation, excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plan, and 401k with company match.
To apply, go to: https://careers-uhsinc.icims.com/jobs/78812/job/login?_sp=30d81008-ac88-47e9-b93d-686cb1925435.1621854918103&_jsqid=undefined&mobile=false&width=1584&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-300&jun1offset=-240