Airgas is recruiting for a Senior Marketing Communications Specialist.
How will you CONTRIBUTE and GROW?
Support the Marketing Communications team with organizing and analyzing content that contributes to integrated marketing communications programs, supporting events and trade shows, and managing external customer communications, while supporting favorable and consistent Airgas brand, messaging and product image.
In particular, you will be responsible for:
- Manage all content on the sales team intranet including CMS management, collaborating with business leaders to ensure content is up-to-date, recommending improvements to the user experience and implementing necessary updates on a continuous basis. This also includes managing our internal social platform for sales teams and leading the initiative to increase engagement.
- Provide support as business lead for the media library by collaborating with internal teams, onboarding new users and managing assets on behalf of the Marketing Communications team.
- Maintain accuracy of brochure library and events page on customer-facing website.
- Manage and maintain the Company’s sales literature ordering portal, which includes reviewing all inventory reports and working with multiple stakeholders across various teams to coordinate, update and reprint marketing, operations and retail materials to maintain necessary inventory levels; act as primary contact for internal support team and project lead for major enhancements or changes related to the portal. Work with the Office Manager to coordinate responses to questions from internal stakeholders.
- Assist with the Company’s trade show program, including working closely with an external vendor partner to maintain the website used internally to order and manage trade show exhibit graphics. Other assistance could include managing hotel blocks, exhibit staff coordination and development of trade show graphics and other assets as well as on-site support at national trade shows.
- Work with external vendors to manage the Company Store and ensure the Airgas brand is correctly reflected across all promotional products. Also includes fielding requests to add new items or enhancing the site to meet current needs, and approving communications distributed to Airgas associates.
- Support and coordinate commercial customer communications.
- Active participation on the social media team to correctly communicate commercial offers.
- Assist team with Airgas Brand Strategy.
Are you a MATCH?
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g., communications, journalism, public relations, marketing, advertising, or English)
Required Length & Type of Experience:
- At least 2 years of experience in a related role or field
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to evaluate and interpret data and make decisions based on that information
- Strong writing and interpersonal communications skills
- Excellent organization and time-management skills
- Results-oriented, self-motivated, strong sense of urgency, proactive and flexible
- Ability to react quickly to changing environments and work under pressure on multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google suite tools
- Experience in Adobe Acrobat, Indesign and Photoshop as well as Google Analytics preferred
To apply: https://airgas.taleo.net/careersection/iam/accessmanagement/login.jsf?lang=en&redirectionURI=https%3A%2F%2Fairgas.taleo.net%2Fcareersection%2Fapplication.jss%3Flang%3Den%26type%3D1%26csNo%3D10380%26portal%3D40100022235%26reqNo%3D540276%26isOnLogoutPage%3Dtrue&TARGET=https%3A%2F%2Fairgas.taleo.net%2Fcareersection%2Fapplication.jss%3Flang%3Den%26type%3D1%26csNo%3D10380%26portal%3D40100022235%26reqNo%3D540276%26isOnLogoutPage%3Dtrue