Universal Health Services is recruiting for a Marketing Specialist.
Eager to contribute your expertise and talents in a career that really makes a difference? As a leading provider of hospital and healthcare services nationwide, UHS improves the lives of people through delivering high-quality healthcare in communities across the country. UHS Corporate Office functions directly support our network of subsidiaries that, as we continue to expand and grow, are providing more care to more patients.
The UHS Corporate Marketing Department is hiring a Marketing Specialist that will drive Behavioral Health facility marketing planning, channel selection, project initiation and campaign development. As the internal agency key point of contact and liaison for assigned Behavioral Health facilities, this role will engage with Business Development/Marketing Directors and CEOs, along with other key stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Guide creation of effective brand-level and service-line specific tactics to address business goals
- Successfully manage a high-volume of incoming requests and provide personalized consultation to internal clients
- Develop and maintain relationships with and support key contacts at each facility, ensuring all project requests are received and processed accordingly
- Train new business development contacts
- Coordinate with internal Agency based copywriters, designers, digital and production teams regarding project status updates and prioritization, while maintaining a high level of awareness related to facility activities and professional communication
- Preview creative for content and tone; garners feedback from appropriate internal stakeholders
- Drive aggregate projects across multiple facilities in-market or in service line networks, where appropriate
- Monitors campaign performance, documents metrics and shares results. Work with external vendors when necessary
- Facilitate design and reprint requests received from facilities, submitting details via project management system and providing updates to facilities regarding cost and timelines
- Prepare account service-related materials such as post-campaign presentation slides, samples of past collateral and other facility communications and correspondence
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, or Communications with 3-5 years experience.
- Corporate, franchise or agency marketing experience required
- Experience in healthcare marketing preferred
- Familiarity with branding principles, advertising approaches, digital marketing channels, campaign and collateral development, and ROI measurement.
- Working knowledge of project management software a plus
One of the nation’s largest and most respected providers of hospital and healthcare services, Universal Health Services, Inc. has built an impressive record of achievement and performance. Growing steadily since its inception into an esteemed Fortune 500 corporation, annual revenues were $11.6 billion in 2020. In 2021, UHS was again recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune; in 2020, ranked #281 on the Fortune 500; and listed #330 in Forbes ranking of U.S.’ Largest Public Companies. Headquartered in King of Prussia, PA, UHS has 89,000 employees and through its subsidiaries operates 26 acute care hospitals, 334 behavioral health facilities, 39 outpatient facilities and ambulatory care access points, an insurance offering, a physician network and various related services located in 38 U.S. states, Washington, D.C., Puerto Rico and the United Kingdom.
This opportunity provides a rewarding career, challenging and rewarding work environment as well as growth and development opportunities within UHS and its subsidiaries, including competitive compensation, excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plan, and 401k with company match.
All UHS subsidiaries are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. UHS subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and as such, openly support and fully commit to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
At UHS and all subsidiaries, our Human Resources departments and recruiters are here to help prospective candidates with matching skillset and experience with the best possible career at UHS and our subsidiaries. We take pride in creating a highly efficient and best in class candidate experience. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail etc. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by contacting us at: https://uhs.alertline.com or 1-800-852-3449
To apply: Login (icims.com)