Needed: a high-energy self-starter to work directly with a VP of Marketing in designing and overseeing the daily execution of a go-to-market strategy. Ranked on both the Inc. 1000 and Philly100 fastest growing companies lists, Imalogix offers image management and analytical solutions fueled by AI deep-learning processes. We are looking for a high-energy self-starter to work directly with our VP of Marketing in designing and overseeing the daily execution of our go-to-market strategy.
You will leverage your experience in integrated promotional campaigns and progressive online tactics to increase the company’s brand presence as we continue to scale up.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
The Marketing Communications Specialist will help plan, coordinate, and execute Corporate and product marketing communications activities. You will also interface with the Imalogix sales organization to grow market share in both hospital Radiology and Cardiovascular Departments. You will be accountable for:
- Management of daily administrative tasks related to the communications planning and execution of integrated marketing communications campaigns
- Development of demand generation and lead nurturing campaigns that support our customer’s buying journey with a focus on articulating the Imalogix brand story via digital channels such as our website, SEO/SEM, email, video, and social media
- Providing ongoing reporting for marketing campaigns that include results and analysis of ROI with recommendations for iterative improvement
- Assisting with content creation for brochures, sales collateral, case studies, Sales presentations and more
- Assisting with organizing tradeshows, webinars, and other customer-facing events as those restart
- Working both independently and collaboratively with management and team members on all projects for messaging consistency with ownership of individual projects as assigned from inception through completion
- Coordinating internal and external resources, including creative directors and designers, Web developers, industry associations, and trade show/event management
BS/BA in Marketing, Communications, English, Liberal Arts, or related discipline.
Knowledge and Experience
- At least 2 – 4 years of successful experience in a communications capacity
- Knowledge of current marketing and advertising best practices and methods with a hunger to explore emerging trends in persuasive marketing and online channels
- Strong project management and B2B writing, editing and proofreading skills, specifically for web-based content
- High-level attention to detail, high standard of quality
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Writing samples must be provided
- Healthcare experience plus relevant software including FrameMaker, Adobe Acrobat, and InDesign preferred
To apply, please send resume to [email protected]