We are looking for a Marketing Communications Manager to take our external communications and brand awareness to new levels.
We need an experienced storyteller to get our message out, communicate our mission and vision, and engage our customers at the right time, with the right message. If you excel at creating unique and compelling content, can put together strategies that engage customers for both growth and retention, and can hone messaging for multiple different audiences, we’d love to meet you. As a marketing communications manager, you are given the task of protecting and propelling the AmeriGas Brand through consistent messaging and strategy. Through newsletters, marketing promotions and relevant connections with our customers, you have the chance to effectively connect with both our existing customers and new growth leads to promote our brand and service. A career as a Communications Manager is rewarding as you take a complicated message and simplify it for the general population. You are a key part of the brand and message of the company.
- Exhibits ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Proactive approach to future planning and opportunity.
- Uses technology effectively to reach target audiences.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness with a penchant for detail.
- Adapts to and embraces change in the work environment.
- Exhibits independent, effective problem-solving techniques and abilities.
- Seeks increased responsibilities, and looks for and takes advantage of opportunities.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; and plans for additional resources.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement marketing and communications campaigns and strategies
- Define key performance indicators for each communications channel
- Determine strategic communications campaigns that will help further organizational growth
- Oversee the creation of marketing and communications collateral to ensure that it is consistent with the organization's brand
- Craft and send regular newsletters with company updates.
- Drive a communications calendar
- Develop and own calendar and postings for Linked-In.
- Track and report on the effectiveness of all communication types
- Edit and proofread all marketing materials such as brochures, postcards, emails and advertisements.
- Coordinate, monitor and oversee editorial calendars and timelines for the marketing department.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven success designing and executing marketing and communications strategies and campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to use social media channels effectively to deliver marketing content
- Up to date on industry trends and able to stay ahead of the curve
- Must be able to think analytically and strategically
- Capable of working well as part of a team as well as independently
- Superior written and verbal communications skills
Education and Experience Required:
- 5+ years prior experience working in a marketing or communications role
- Familiarity or experience working with CRM software is an asset
- Proficiency with basic computer programs such as PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- BS in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or relevant field
To apply, go to https://career4.successfactors.com/careers
AmeriGas is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, disability, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected class in its practices.
AmeriGas is a Drug Free Workplace. Candidates must be willing to submit to a pre-employment drug screen and a criminal background check. Successful applicants shall be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen as a condition of employment, and if hired, shall be subject to substance abuse testing in accordance with AmeriGas policies. As a federal contractor that engages in safety-sensitive work, AmeriGas cannot permit employees in certain positions to use medical marijuana, even if prescribed by an authorized physician. Similarly, applicants for such positions who are actively using medical marijuana may be denied hire on that basis.