Genesis AEC is recruiting for a graphic designer/digital communications specialist.
Graphic Designer/Digital Communications Specialist
Are you a talented digital designer who loves finding and applying new ways to inspire and captivate with infographics, motion graphics, and more? Do you enjoy writing interesting posts on LinkedIn, Twitter. Facebook, and Instagram? Does gaining recognition by building a brand within a company where you can truly make your mark matter to you?
If so, we are looking for you to join our exceptional team!
WHO WE ARE
We’re Genesis AEC – an award-winning architecture, engineering, construction management, and CQV firm and a leader in the life sciences industry. Ranked #5 in Pharmaceutical Design by ENR magazine, we’re designing and constructing facilities that advance worldwide health.
Our culture is based on inclusion, one where all identities, backgrounds, and perspectives are embraced. When you’re on our team, you’ll find you are supported, challenged, and encouraged to grow – with opportunities, training, and a work-life balance to help you succeed.
- BA/BS degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 5+ years of experience ideally within B-B professional services; AEC industry experience preferred but not required
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Proficient in MS Office as well as experience using WordPress, SquareSpace, and SharePoint
- Strong communication, writing, and editing skills, both technical and creative; organizational skills; attention to detail and quality; and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects and tasks, and effectively deliver on tight deadlines
- Capacity to think openly and iteratively in a fast-paced yet collaborative environment
- Desire to take a lead role in innovatively positioning our company through design excellence
- An online portfolio that demonstrates creative print and digital design experience and a formal understanding of typography, color theory, or design fundamentals
- Developing and maintaining brand standards
Creating graphics for:
- Marketing collateral (company brochure, qualification packages, flyers for service offerings, project spotlights, etc.)
- Social media
- Proposals (maps, graphs, org charts, infographics, tables, etc.)
- Internal announcements
- Marketing campaigns (e-newsletters, event invites, etc.)
- Tradeshow booth graphics and deliverables
- Templates (proposal/report covers etc.)
- Updating company website and intranet
- Curating content for intranet news and other internal communication initiatives
- Developing and maintaining file system and naming conventions for marketing projects and company photos; photo editing as needed
- Editing photos and videos as needed
- Collaborating with Marketing Manager to develop creative content for social media and launch targeted marketing campaigns
- Coordinating art direction for videos and photo shoots as needed
- Managing and updating brand templates
- Coordinating print projects, ensuring press quality
- Implementing or assisting with ad-hoc marketing or internal projects as needed
- Assisting in the writing, editing, and proofreading of print and digital content as needed
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT HERE
- We offer schedule flexibility*, including 9-hour days Monday-Thursday and 4-hour Fridays, all year long; and telecommuting/remote work availability
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and RX insurance plans, with two-thirds of your premiums and deductible paid!
- Competitive 401k match program
- Generous paid time off
- Endless opportunities to grow your career
- And so much more!
Are you ready to unlock your potential with us? With your passion and our vision, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here! Submit your resume today for immediate consideration.
To Apply: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/687631?appSource=jobView&jobSource=genesisaec&culture=en