CSL Behring is recruiting for a Director of Change Management.
With operations in 35+ nations and ~ 27,000 employees worldwide, CSL Behring is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma , one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL’s therapies. Seqirus is the second largest influenza vaccine company in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
- Partner with HR Business Partners, executives and managers to ensure success on key Change Management (CM) objectives and goals. Serve as a dedicated change consultant and strategic partner to one or more HR Centers of Excellence. Build and foster collaborative relationships with COE(s) to stay informed and abreast of new initiatives and anticipate change impacts.
- Develop an approach and lead execution of organizational change management efforts including but not limited to: Leadership Alignment, Stakeholder Management, Organizational Risk and Readiness, Job Impact Analysis, Strategic Communications, and Education/Training.
- Facilitate the execution of agile change management plans and provide consistent practices and frameworks to standardize and scale change management as needed.
- Partner closely with project teams, stakeholders, and leaders to align and execute on change management plans.
- Drive successful adoption of the change within the organization (via communications, training, and engagement strategies).
- Identify, analyze, and measure change readiness and integration points to maximize employee adoption.
- Craft and distribute timely and relevant information through a coordinated, engaging, and comprehensive communications strategy.
- Ensure an appropriate mix of internal communications channels to ensure timely communication to help employees understand how their roles contribute to delivering CSL business goals in unique regions, functions. Communicate and write effectively with impact, tailoring content to intended audiences.
- Assess, develop, and execute strategic training plans in partnership with Talent Development COE to prepare employees for success during and after the change.
- Monitor post-go-live changes to ensure projects materialize the desired change intended; recommend additional actions or projects if needed.
- Build local awareness and drive change adoption and change advocacy across global stakeholder groups in engaging and culturally-relevant ways.
- Serve as a CM SME – bring in new learnings and practices to share with others.
- Helps mature the CSL CM discipline and increase organizational change capability with thought leadership and coaching.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent in Education, Adult Learning Theory or Liberal Arts or related fields required; PHR/SPHR preferred, Master’s degree in a human resources, organization development, or communications is preferred
- Minimum 10+ years’ experience in Change Management/development training and technical training in a highly regulated industry, 5 years' experience in human resources position
- Understanding of the complexities of working within a global organization and its impact on deliverables (e.g., global processes, languages, time zones, cultural differences, etc.).
- Experience and related certification in Prosci or other well established Change Management methodology
- Demonstrated success as a change practitioner on varying types with the ability to plan, prioritize, organize, and execute enterprise change management strategies
- Experience collaborating and interacting with leaders at multiple levels in varying businesses and geographies
- Direct application of industry leading change management models and methodologies with clear business outcomes
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Excellent writing skills – the ability to develop concise and impactful communications across mediums while adhering to Company voice, brand guidelines and style
- Experience leading project and/or change management teams
If interested, use this link: https://lnkd.in/e_H2v3v