ACTS is recruiting for a Digital Communications Manager.
Acts Retirement-Life Communities, a national leader in senior living, has an exceptional opportunity for a Digital Communications Manager to join our team at our Corporate Services Center in Fort Washington, PA. Reporting to the Corporate Director of Communications, the successful candidate will bring experience and skills across diverse disciplines, including digital content development, internal communications, and multimedia services to promote our communities, services, and workplace experience.
Essential Job Functions:
- Serves as a digital content creator and editor for Acts’ website, social media channels, employee portal, publications, and other communication touchpoints.
- Assist with in-house video production and editing, digital graphic design and other multimedia projects in support of organizational goals and priorities.
- Collaborate on marketing and PR strategies to drive lead generation and enhance the Acts brand as a national leader in senior living.
- Coordinate production of internal digital newsletters.
- Monitor progress of and establish reports for communication initiatives to ensure that goals are met.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, or related field with 3-5 years of experience in digital content creation and multimedia services.
- Proficient in Adobe (InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere Pro)
- Experience creating engaging brand content in written and multimedia form
- Excellent writing, editing, and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to take initiative, manage multiple projects independently, and work
collaboratively in a team environment
- Professional demeanor and able to interact with seniors with sensitivity and compassion
- Some travel to communities is required
Acts offers competitive pay, outstanding benefits, and many opportunities for career growth.
For more information and to apply, visit us at www.acts-jobs.org. Please submit a resume and cover letter explaining your interest and how your background meets the requirements of the position.
To protect the health and safety of our residents, employees, and the communities we serve, Acts has implemented a universal COVID-19 and Influenza (Flu) vaccination requirement for all employees with exceptions for approved religious or medical exemptions.