The Corporate Communications Manager will lead the company's corporate marketing and communications function and will be in charge of producing high-quality content that engages customers, builds brand recognition, and supports CMC’s business development objectives. The Corporate Communication Manager will oversee all internal and external CMC focused communications – ensuring messaging is consistent, engaging, and driving the brand forward. This individual will collaborate across business functions in support of content development.
Corporate Marketing and Communications
- Plan and manage the design, content, and production of all corporate marketing and communications materials. Coordinate with and manage relationships with graphic designers and vendors, adherence to brand guidelines, the flow of information, and the delivery process. Guarantee all content is publication-ready.
- Assist in the development of CMC brand and communication guidelines. Establish communications and training of CMC staff for the implementation of those guidelines in all outbound outreach and communications.
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies that strengthen customer relationships, brand awareness, and customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate ongoing website updates with Program Managers and the Leadership Team to remain current and reflective of strategic objectives.
- Develop, implement, and manage corporate social media with timely, relevant, and engaging information and assets.
- Support the creation of informative and engaging press releases, press kits, newsletters, social media assets, and related marketing materials.
- Prepare detailed media and website activity reports.
- Coordinate with Business Development team to identify and coordinate participation at industry events including speaking, presentation, and sponsorship opportunities. Create conference signage/displays, digital and print content, pre and post conference attendee communications. Represent CMC at industry conferences and energy events as required.
- Coordinate with subject matter experts to identify opportunities for speaking engagements strategic conferences and events as well as thought leadership content. Assist in creation of presenter content and visuals for corporate presentations, ensuring alignment with brand messaging.
- Prepare internal newsletter and review select internal communications in coordination with HR to ensure consistent with the branding and mission of the organization. Support CMC event planning.
- Develop case studies to highlight the CMC activities, increasing internal knowledge of project successes and external brand profile.
- Respond to communication-related issues in a timely manner.
- Other duties as required to support CMC’s corporate growth initiatives.
- Manage competitive intelligence work in coordination with Business Development, internal subject matter experts, and third-party vendors as applicable.
- Create communication and marketing strategies for new CMC products, launches, events, and promotions.
- Participate in the generation of new ideas and strategies that mirror business strategies.
- Coordinate the process of measuring the knowledge and attitudes of the customers; utility and end use customers, as well as business and channel partners in surveys. Manage third parties as relevant to oversee projects.
- Respond to communication-related issues in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5-8 years’ experience in a similar role, preferable supporting the energy industry.
- Proven experience creating targeted content is advantageous.
- Strong knowledge of marketing communication practices and techniques.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Graphic design skills – Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and others.
- Familiarity with social media messaging, channels, and marketing capabilities of each.
- Knowledge and use of content management systems for websites such as WordPress.
- Have access to a vehicle and be in compliance with acceptable vehicle insurance levels as outlined in the company policy.
- Must be able to travel occasionally and stay overnight at conferences and events, approximately 3 times per year.
- Ability to handle confidential information with the highest level of integrity and ethics.
- Consistently spending time sitting, typing, talking, walking and using repetitive motion.
- Frequent use of eye, hand, and finger coordination enabling the use of automated office machinery, such as a computer.
- Oral and auditory capacity enabling interpersonal communication as well as communication through automated devices such as the telephone.
- Visual capacity enabling frequent use of computer equipment.
- Ability to exert up to 60 pounds of force to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move material, exhibit items and marketing support objects.
At CMC Energy, we are passionate about our vision of A more livable and sustainable planet for all. For the past 40 years, we have worked hard to not only save energy, but also to save our customers money and to make the buildings we live and work in more comfortable and more efficient.
If you are interested in working for a company in an exciting growth industry, doing meaningful work while connecting and building relationships with a diverse group of clients, we are interested in hearing from you!
CMC Energy is committed to investing in our employees; believing that if our employees are happy, our customers will be happy and our company will thrive. We offer excellent career opportunities, training and development programs, employee recognition and innovation awards, competitive pay and incentives, and an attractive benefits package.
Learn more about our story: https://youtu.be/4UhMnmcEkXw
Check us out at: www.cmcenergy.com
CMC Energy Services encourages diversity and provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the human resources function.
To apply, go to: https://www.cbizems.com/extranet/applicantprofile.aspx?reqid=138792&requestObj=ewAiAHIAZQBxAHUAZQBzAHQASQBEACIAOgAxADMAOAA3ADkAMgAsACIAYQBwAHAAbABpAGMAYQBuAHQASQBEACIAOgAwACwAIgBjAG8AbQBwAGEAbgB5AEkARAAiADoAMQA3ADkAMgA5ACwAIgBpAHMATgBlAHcAIgA6AHQAcgB1AGUAfQA=