TE Connectivity is recruiting for a Communications Analyst.
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
As a member of the Transportation Solutions segment Marketing team, the Communications Analyst is responsible for developing and executing plans, messages and communications that support internal and external communications for TE’s Transportations Solutions segment and it’s four business units (Automotive, Industrial & Commercial Transportation, Sensors and Application Tooling). The individual will be responsible for crafting and delivering messages and overseeing the implementation of initiatives that engage key audiences using a variety of internal communications and media/public relations approaches.
Focused on driving brand awareness and engagement, the ideal candidate must be skilled at communicating in written, oral, and digital forms. They must be self-directed and able to flawlessly and simultaneously execute a high volume of projects that support a variety of different stakeholders. They must be passionate about the work they do, able to adapt quickly to changes in plans, goals, or objectives and able to both provide input on strategic plans as well as execute tactical program elements. They must excel at message delivery, storytelling and writing with a style that captures the author’s voice and intent, and also the audience’s attention.
To be successful in this role, the Communications Analyst will need to build successful relationships based on confidence and trust with various key constituents and collaborators – including our executive leadership team, Human Resource partners, and marketing and communications colleagues throughout the Transportation Solutions segment and across TE. The Communications Analyst may also interact with customers, outside agencies, journalists, and industry organizations. This position reports to the Director, Communications for Transportation Solutions.
The Communications Analyst will execute proactive internal and external communications:
- Executing a comprehensive internal communications plan from concept to completion to drive greater employee engagement for Transportation Solutions and associated business units in collaboration with executives, Human Resources, and Marketing leaders.
- Driving internal campaigns around key business milestones and initiatives.
- Partnering with senior management to craft informative and compelling executive messages, organizational announcements, scripts and talking points.
- Coordinating management of the segment’s Communications Champions program in conjunction with the program’s leaders in each individual business unit
- Promoting visitation to the myTE intranet page and use of the myTE mobile app, including crafting and/or posting a high volume of messages on the platform
- Owning and maintaining the various Transportation business unit intranet SharePoint sites.
- Supporting Corporate Communications on enterprise-wide programs and initiatives as needed.
- Monitoring communications-related performance metrics to measure effectiveness, progress, and business impact.
- Partnering with the integrated and regional marketing teams to create, implement and measure the impact of communications plans as part of various multi-channel campaigns - advertising, public relations, digital / social media, collateral and events.
- Collaborating with the marketing team and agencies to conceptualize and develop copy for various promotional campaigns and product launches.
- Partnering with the marketing team to drive thought leadership within the industry through targeted industry publications and original content; this includes assigning media spokespersons and working with the Corporate Communications team to secure media training when necessary.
What your background should look like:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or Public Relations required
- At least 3 years marketing or communications experience including a demonstrated ability to produce effective communication materials
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal with the ability to understand technical information, be concise, and capture interest
- Knowledgeable on current communications trends and practices
- Previous global communications experience, ideally with a multi-national manufacturing organization
- Fluency in both English and either German or Chinese
- A track record of developing and executing business-to-business marketing communication plans, messaging, etc.
- Proven skill in using digital media to connect with stakeholders through compelling messages and stories
- Curiosity and genuine interest in learning the business to enhance communications and create new messaging platforms for the brand
- Experience pitching journalists for the purpose of obtaining earned media coverage
- Experience gathering, presenting, and analyzing performance data
- Skilled in creating SharePoint pages and video communications
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, and high energy team player
• Mature, credible, patient, hard-working and persuasive
• Sound judgment
• Teamwork, creative problem solving, collaboration, flexibility and willingness to adapt within a changing environment
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and project management skills
• Ability to work independently, able to multi-task and perform under pressure and willing to roll-up sleeves and do the work required with flawless execution
• Ability to develop strong relationships with multiple departments in a large, matrix organization
• Strong ability to communicate the value of a wide range of technical products in a complex, fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
• Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $73,000 – $91,600 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
• Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
• Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
• A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets
Location: BERWYN, PA, US, 19312
Travel: Less than 10%
Requisition ID: 82508
Alternative Locations: Remote